Monday, November 1, 2010

Marx Foods Iron Foodie 2010 Contest Answers

Q: Why do you want to compete in this challenge?
A: I want to compete in this challenge because I love food and I enjoy competing just as much, especially when it comes to having the opportunity to create dishes using Marx Foods super unique products!!!

Q: Limitations of time/space notwithstanding, whose kitchen would you like to spend the day in & why? Julia Child, Thomas Keller, Ferran Adria, James Beard, Marie-Antoine Careme, or The Swedish Chef? 
A: I would like to spend a day in the kitchen of Giada de Laurentiis because I am most attracted to her style of cooking and adore her favorite ingredients as well...not to mention Italian cuisine is the key to my...stomach!

Q: What morsel are you most likely to swipe from family & friends’ plates when they aren’t looking?
A: If for any reason someone wasn't devouring their cheesecake right in front of my eyes, it would mean they need some help from me to finish it off!

Q: Sum your childhood up in one meal.
A: Spaghetti with Red Meat Sauce and Parmesan, Garlic Bread and Fresh Green Salad (oddly enough with Ranch dressing)!

Q: The one mainstream food you can’t stand? 
A:  You ready for this...I can't stand pine nuts believe it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails