Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have You Been a Good Little Foodie This Year Recipe Challenge

A. Why have you been a good foodie this year?
    I have been a good foodie this year by reamaining true to my passions about food and all that I can create with it.  Just recently I was given the opportunity to become a freelance writer for Fair Oaks Patch  (http://www.fairoakspatch.com/), a community based online newsletter, sharing with my neighborhood all about FOOD!  Super exciting...my first article was posted this week!!!


B. What gift from Marx Foods you want for the holidays?
    The gift I would love to receive from Marx Foods would be the saffron threads as they can be somewhat hard to come by and how I would love to create a classic paella using them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails